Robertshaw® 710-203 Unitrol Gas Valve 710 Series 7000SLC Right Valve® Equivalent
***710-203 is Currently Not-Available***
The Only Difference Between 710-203 and THIS MODEL is the Capillary Length
THIS MODEL Has a 18″ Capillary Length and 710-203 Has a 36″ Capillary Length
Right Valve® manufactured direct replacement gas valve for Robertshaw® 710-203 Unitrol 710 series low capacity, hydraulic-snap-action, gas heating valve. This gas valve from Right Valve® is a direct replacement for Robertshaw® Unitrol 7000SLC low capacity(LC) models. The cost effective and compact size of the Right Valve® EP970-H175-203 gas valve is equivalent to the Robertshaw® 710-203 Unitrol low capacity(LC), manual, gas valve control. Assistance offered by engineers and operators allows the gas valve to be upgraded for other various applications. It’s benefits include optional inlet/outlet size and being multi-positional enables use for many places with limited space such as patio heaters, gas logs, fireplaces, heaters, Fire Pits, fireplace log control, Coleman furnaces, Empire Furnaces, Duo-Therm furnaces, commercial cooking, wall heaters, pool heaters, boilers, infrared heaters, fryers, commercial water heaters, recreational vehicles(RV) and other low-capacity applications. The control can be mounted in any position except upside down and all models have 3-position outlets. All models include an automatic pilot safety valve, pilot outlet, manual valve(gas cock), pilot gas filter, and a pilot adjusting key. This model includes an additional 18″ capillary. All gas valve installations and conversions must be performed by a licensed professional. Replaces the following: TV27RB37, 7000 SLC, 7000SLC, 736-355-063, 736355063, 710-201, 710201, 710-203 7000SLC, 7000 SLC, CAR710201, CAR710203.
Features and Benefits
• Low Capacity(LC) Compact Size
• Outlet Screen
• Pressure Taps for Checking Inlet and Outlet Gas Pressure(Optional)
• Convenient 1/4” and 3/16” Spade Connectors to Prevent Mis-Wiring
• Multi-Positional Mounting. Any Angle Between 0° and 90° From Upright Position
• Pilot Gas Filters
• Field Upgradable
• Pilot Capacity 2CFH
Important Millivolt Wiring Information
- Major changes to the terminals on millivolt valves were made in 1996.
- For 12 VDC applications use 24 Volt models.
- 1000 BTU/Cu. Ft. 0.64 Specific Gravity Natural Gas @ 1″ WC pressure drop.
NOTE: Conversion Kits, Pressure Regulators, and Regulator Cover Plates
- Use EP1751-003 to convert to Natural Gas 3.5“ W.C.
- Use EP1751-005 to convert to Natural Gas Hi-Low Adjustable Output 1.7~3.5“ W.C.
- Use EP1751-007 to convert to Unregulated/Non Regulated
- Use EP1751-013 to convert to L.P. Gas/Propane 11″ W.C.
- Use EP1751-020 to convert to L.P. Gas/Propane 10“ W.C.
- Use EP5.5-10 to convert to L.P. Gas/Propane Hi-Low Adjustable Output 5.5~10“ W.C.
- Use EP5.5-10.5 to convert to L.P. Gas/Propane Hi-Low Adjustable Output 5.5~10.5“ W.C.
4 in stock
||3 - 9
||10 - 19
||20 - 99