Right Valve EP970-H011 Gas Valve
Right Valve® manufactured direct replacement gas valve for Robertshaw® Unitrol 710 series Dexen® 6003H low capacity, hydraulic-snap-action, gas heating valve. It’s benefits include optional inlet/outlet size and being multi-positional enables use for many places with limited space such as patio heaters, gas logs, fireplaces, heaters, Fire Pits, fireplace log control, Coleman furnaces, Empire Furnaces, Duo-Therm furnaces, commercial cooking, wall heaters, pool heaters, boilers, infrared heaters, fryers, commercial water heaters, recreational vehicles(RV) and other low-capacity applications. The control can be mounted in any position except upside down and all models have 3-position outlets. All models include an automatic pilot safety valve, pilot outlet, manual valve(gas cock), pilot gas filter, and a pilot adjusting key. This model includes an additional 18″ capillary. All gas valve installations and conversions must be performed by a licensed professional.
Features and Benefits
• Low Capacity(LC) Compact Size
• Outlet Screen
• Pressure Taps for Checking Inlet and Outlet Gas Pressure(Optional)
• Convenient 1/4” and 3/16” Spade Connectors to Prevent Mis-Wiring
• Multi-Positional Mounting. Any Angle Between 0° and 90° From Upright Position
• Pilot Gas Filters
• Field Upgradable
• Pilot Capacity 2CFH
Important Millivolt Wiring Information
- Major changes to the terminals on millivolt valves were made in 1996.
- For 12 VDC applications use 24 Volt models.
- 1000 BTU/Cu. Ft. 0.64 Specific Gravity Natural Gas @ 1″ WC pressure drop.
NOTE: Regulated 710 series gas valves can be converted from natural to LP gas by using the replacement pressure regulators.
- Use 1751-003 to convert to Natural Gas
- Use 1751-013 to convert to LP Gas
6 in stock
||3 - 9
||10 - 19
||20 - 99