Dexen® 6003 3.5″ W.C. 1/2″ Inlet 3/8″ Right Side Outlet Natural Gas Valve Right Valve® Equivalent
Right Valve® manufactured gas valve equivalent to Dexen® 6003 series 3.5″ W.C. Natural Gas, low capacity, thermo electric powered gas control. Our direct replacements for the Dexen® 6003 series low capacity/low profile, thermo electric gas controls are designed for patio heaters, gas logs, fireplaces, heaters, Fire Pits, fireplace log control, furnaces, fryers, burners, stoves, fireplace inserts, commercial appliances and any other applications with space restraints/limited space. This model includes an automatic pilot safety valve, adjustable pilot flow, pilot outlet, pilot gas filter, a pilot adjusting key, and pressure taps located on top of the valve for monitoring inlet and outlet pressures. This control is versatile and multi-positional with mounting angles from 0° to 90° standing in the upright position, outlet positions and sizes can be straight-thru or at 90° angles. This gas valve can be mounted in any position except upside down. All gas valve installations and conversions must be performed by a licensed professional.
Important Millivolt Wiring Information
- Major changes to the terminals on millivolt valves were made in 1996.
- For 12 VDC applications use 24 Volt models.
- 1000 BTU/Cu. Ft. 0.64 Specific Gravity Natural Gas @ 1″ WC pressure drop.
NOTE: Conversion Kits, Pressure Regulators, and Regulator Cover Plates
- Use EP1751-003 to convert to Natural Gas 3.5“ W.C.
- Use EP1751-005 to convert to Natural Gas Hi-Low Adjustable Output 1.7~3.5“ W.C.
- Use EP1751-007 to convert to Unregulated/Non Regulated
- Use EP1751-013 to convert to L.P. Gas/Propane 11″ W.C.
- Use EP1751-020 to convert to L.P. Gas/Propane 10“ W.C.
- Use EP5.5-10 to convert to L.P. Gas/Propane Hi-Low Adjustable Output 5.5~10“ W.C.
- Use EP5.5-10.5 to convert to L.P. Gas/Propane Hi-Low Adjustable Output 5.5~10.5“ W.C.
Out of stock