Dexen® 200-D & Robertshaw 710-507 Gas Valve 6003 Series Right Valve® Equivalent
Right Valve® manufactured direct replacement gas valve for Dexen® 200-D 6003 series low capacity gas heating valve. This gas valve from Right Valve® is a direct replacement for Dexen® 200-D low capacity(LC) models. The cost effective and compact size of the Right Valve® EP970-A011 gas valve is equivalent to the Dexen® 200-D low capacity(LC), manual, millivolt gas valve. Assistance offered by engineers and operators allows the gas valve to be upgraded for other various applications. It’s benefits include optional inlet/outlet size and being multi-positional enables use for many places with limited space such as patio heaters, gas logs, fireplaces, heaters, Fire Pits, fireplace log control, furnaces, commercial cooking, wall heaters, pool heaters, boilers, infrared heaters, fryers, commercial water heaters, and other low-capacity applications. The control can be mounted in any position except upside down and all models have 3-position outlets. All models include an automatic pilot safety valve, pilot outlet, manual valve(gas cock), pilot gas filter, and a pilot adjusting key. All gas valve installations and conversions must be performed by a licensed professional. Equivalent to Empire R5606.
Features and Benefits
• Low Capacity(LC) Compact Size
• Outlet Screen
• Pressure Taps for Checking Inlet and Outlet Gas Pressure(Optional)
• Convenient 1/4” and 3/16” Spade Connectors to Prevent Mis-Wiring
• Multi-Positional Mounting. Any Angle Between 0° and 90° From Upright Position
• Pilot Gas Filters
• Field Upgradable
• Pilot Capacity 2CFH
Important Millivolt Wiring Information
- Major changes to the terminals on millivolt valves were made in 1996.
- 1000 BTU/Cu. Ft. 0.64 Specific Gravity Natural Gas @ 1″ WC pressure drop.
NOTE: Conversion Kits, Pressure Regulators, and Regulator Cover Plates
- Use EP1751-003 to convert to Natural Gas 3.5“ W.C.
- Use EP1751-005 to convert to Natural Gas Hi-Low Adjustable Output 1.7~3.5“ W.C.
- Use EP1751-007 to convert to Unregulated/Non Regulated
- Use EP1751-013 to convert to L.P. Gas/Propane 11″ W.C.
- Use EP1751-020 to convert to L.P. Gas/Propane 10“ W.C.
- Use EP5.5-10 to convert to L.P. Gas/Propane Hi-Low Adjustable Output 5.5~10“ W.C.
- Use EP5.5-10.5 to convert to L.P. Gas/Propane Hi-Low Adjustable Output 5.5~10.5“ W.C.
6 in stock
||3 - 9
||10 - 19
||20 - 99